Are you ready for the next step in your career? By joining Demiroz Consultancy you can make great things happen to some of the world’s largest and most exciting companies. Choose a career at Demiroz Consultancy and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Place in the organization
The Cybersecurity Consultants within Demiroz Consultancy have the distinction of being able to work, depending on your skills, with clients across all of our industries: Defense, Manufacturing, Agri & Food, High Tech, Public Services & Health, and Financial Services.
As Cyber Security Consultant you will provide guidance and consulting to our clients and also design and implement solutions for the transformation and optimization of our clients’ Cyber Security resilience. Cybersecurity is becoming a foundation for clients to detect and respond effectively to all types of adversaries. You may also get involved in challenging projects as a technical project manager.
Demiroz Consultancy will give you the opportunity to gain knowledge and skills on a wide range of the most innovative tools, technologies, and methodologies.
- You have a Bachelor or Academic Degree in Process Automation, Information Technology or similar
- Team player with strong analytical skills and the ability to understand and resolve complex problems;
- 3 to 6 years of relevant Cyber Security experience
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English and Dutch;
- Project- or consultancy experience is a plus.
- Must be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- You have the ability to communicate complex analysis into a concise and clear manner, appropriately tailored to people from a very wide range of cultures, technical backgrounds, and seniorities.
- You are critical but constructive and are able to convince people
- You have a broad knowledge of and experience in IT and ICS architecture technologies
- You have knowledge of networking architecture (wide- and local area networks)
- Professional security management certification, such as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials, is desired.
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO 27001, IEC 62443 and NIST.
We offer a work environment which is flexible and innovative with a lot of responsibilities and freedom. You will work together with talented colleagues on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Demiroz Consultancy, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development.
Demiroz Consultancy Offers Excellent Employee Benefits, Including
- Working in a people-oriented, international and dynamic culture;
- A permanent contract;
- Good transport arrangement;
- A pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Expense allowance;
- A pleasant international working environment;
- An excellent remuneration package.
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Send your application letter and resume to email@example.com
For more information about this vacancy, you can contact Quinty Nijmeijer (Junior Consultant) at firstname.lastname@example.org
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.